Jackson's Business Resource Network
JobSTAR (Support Talent and Retention) is a resource for employers to help their employees overcome obstacles that may impede their ability to work. A Success Coach confidentially works with employees of participating businesses. Workers are connected to services and support programs to help them overcome challenges that effect their job attendance and performance. The Success Coach is funded by sponsoring partners and participating businesses.
The results include a stronger workforce, financially stable families, higher productivity and a more vibrant economy.
- United Way of Jackson County
- Jackson County Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan Works! Southeast
- Jackson County Department of Health and Human Services
- Family Service & Children's Aid
- Industrial Steel Treating
- Melling Tool
- Jackson County ISD
- Lifeways Community Mental Health
- John George Home
- Jackson Friendly Home
- UWJC's CARE Enrollment Office